What kind of companies are we hoping to attract?
In short, early-stage AEC + CRE technology companies focused on disrupting the built environment through innovation. Our rigorous curriculum allows companies vet their product, engage in customer discovery, and connect with industry partners to successfully enter the market.
Why Shadow Ventures?
- Non-equity based program putting the entrepreneur, not the investor, first.
- The program is remote, except for kick-off and demo day. Startups have the option to attend in person.
- Our platform runs entirely off Slack and Zoom Video Conference.
- Curriculum content is recorded allowing startups to learn independently. Our hands-on time is spent working on deliverables, creating a “flipped classroom” of sorts.
- The mentors and advisors assigned are industry professionals or technical specialists and are all available via Slack and Zoom to our startups no matter their time zone.
What are you waiting for?
After months of preparation, the inaugural cohort of the Shadow Ventures Accelerator Program is accepting applications. Built by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs this 9-week program will match startups enrolled in our incubator with industry-leading corporate sponsors and world-class mentors providing them with the insight and support they need to go from idea to venture fundable company.